SHIPPING, RETURNS, REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION
Shipping and handling rates may vary based on the product, packaging, size, volume, type, and other considerations. The shipping and handling charges are given at the time of check out and costumers will know about this before making payments.
We typically ship orders within 48 working hours of receiving it. Please allow the following number of days for receipt of your order:
- Domestic: 2-5 business days local order. (This region consists of cities and towns in Nigeria that are served by major courier companies and Nipost postal service)
- International: Currently, we have international shipping available to the United States, Canada, Australia, Germany and the United Kingdom. It may take 7-10 business days in case of International delivery
- Order deliveries will be made between 7 am-9 pm, Monday-Saturday
The above-mentioned days are an approximation, which depends on third-party logistics. Bubuke is not to be held liable for delay in case of unavoidable circumstances like strikes and national calamities.
While we will try our best to reach your package to you as soon as we can, given the changing dynamics of the lockdown/containment zones due to Covid-19, we will be unable to commit a delivery date in such times. Your patience during this time will be truly appreciated.
The safety and wellbeing of our front-line workers, employees, customers, and the community remains our top priority during these unusual times. The following are the safety precautions that are being carried out at our warehouse & manufacturing facility:
- Our entire workforce has been following the protocols of sanitisation, hygiene and social distancing which includes wearing gloves and masks at all times during work hours
- Our factory & warehouse are being sanitized daily
- Reduced workforce to ensure social distancing. Regular health check-ups for our working employees
- A stringent hygiene protocol is being followed while packing of the products
Our partners at the delivery side are also taking several measures to ensure that your package reaches you in utmost hygienic condition. Some of these measures include:
- Sanitising their warehouses and delivery vehicles several times a day
- Sanitizers, masks, and gloves for all delivery agents, and
- Proper training to ensure that all safety measures are adhered to.
For Local Order: We ship in all parts of Nigeria. Shipping and delivery rate vary from N1,500-10,000 based on the shipping destination. The final charges of your order will reflect on the check-out page after the shipping address is provided.
For International Orders: Currently, we ship to the United States, Canada, Australia, Germany and the United Kingdom. The shipping and delivery rates will vary based on the shipping destination. The final charges of your order will reflect on the check-out page after the shipping address is provided.
Goods will need to be signed for upon delivery and this proof would be considered as a confirmation of receipt at your end. If you cannot be there to sign for your delivery, please suggest an alternative i.e., a family member, colleague, neighbour, etc.
Bubuke takes no responsibility for goods signed by an alternative person.
At Bubuke, the satisfaction of our customers is of utmost importance to us. Hence, we take great care to package and ship your order. However, we understand that due to reasons beyond our control, a package sometimes may not reach you in the desired state.
As a policy, we do not offer any refunds other than Store Credit which can be used up to 3 months from the date of issuance.
Bubuke is not responsible for damage after delivery and products once purchased are non-refundable or returnable.
However, if you believe that the order you have received is wrong, in a damaged condition or has been tampered with, please send an email to us within 24hrs of delivery at email@example.com, with a picture attached, or chat us on 09024816723. Our customer service representative will guide you through the process and your item(s) will be replaced subsequently.
- All returned items except damaged must be accompanied by a copy of the original receipt/invoice and should be in a saleable condition
- The product(s) will be picked up within 3-5 business days from when we process the request
- The new product(s) will be shipped to you within 5 business days after the original order has been picked up
- The replacement will be shipped post validation of the reason for return. In case the product is in tradeable condition, we will issue a replacement. If the product is not in a tradeable condition, we will issue a Store Credit. The criteria to assess tradability lies at the sole discretion of Bubuke
Please note that we cannot offer exchanges or returns on any discounted, used, or promotional product(s). Any free or promotional product(s) delivered with the ordered product(s) also need to be returned.
In case you wish to cancel your order, you could do so without incurring any cancellation charges only if the order has not been shipped.
In case the order has been shipped, we would not be able to accept any cancellations. We usually ship an order within 48 working hours after placing the order.
Our mission is to achieve business excellence in the organic industry by offering a range of delightful products to the customers. We strive to provide value-added services and maximize the satisfaction level of our highly valued customers and furthermore to ensure the continuous supply of products to clients in a timely manner and also to provide the necessary assistance as and when required.