It is a very potent antioxidant that can help protect the skin cells and the extracellular matrix It has high-performance benefits for mature skin
₦3,000.00 – ₦23,000.00
It is a very potent antioxidant that can help protect the skin cells and the extracellular matrix It has high-performance benefits for mature skin, which include:
• It is a stable derivative of the active vitamin C.
• It is an ester of ascorbic acid and palmitic acid.
• It is oil dispersible.
The lipid solubility of palmitic acid enhances the penetration of ascorbic acid into the skin.
• It is effective at a neutral pH, which means that it is non-irritating on the skin.
• Its visual appearance is that of a whitish powder
• antioxidant properties scavenging free radicals;
• stimulating collagen synthesis, which can minimize the visible sign of wrinkles;
• skin lightening because of its melanin-synthesis and -inhibiting function;
• aiding the efficacy and stability of the antioxidant (most often vitamin E) used in the formulation
• anti-inflammatory function
• photoprotective function
Other Names: L-ascorbate palmitate
Type:: Vitamin C palmitate
Appearance: white powder
Shelf Life: 2 Years
usage level: 0.1 – 1%
melting point: 80 to 117 °C
Specification: Ascorbyl Dipalmitate
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.