D–Panthenol benefits for skin D–Panthenol is a nutrient from the B vitamin family that helps manage the negative results that oxidative stress can have on our skin, such as redness, fine lines, skin roughness and more. It is great for all skin types, particularly those with dry, flaky, sensitive skin and functions primarily as a lubricant, emollient and moisturiser
₦2,000.00 – ₦7,000.00
It is great for all skin types, particularly those with dry, flaky, sensitive skin and functions primarily as a lubricant, emollient and moisturiser.
A deficiency in vitamin B5 in the skin can result in serious dermatological disorders, which shows the importance of this ingredient in maintaining healthy skin.
- it behaves as a humectant
- it is an effective emollient
- it is deeply penetrating
- it offers long-lasting moisturisation
- it is great if you have irritated skin, as it is very soothing
- it helps to improve your skin’s barrier function
- it helps to promote wound healing
- it is easily absorbed into the nail bed, helping to improve nail hydration and flexibility
- applied topically to your skin or hair, it undergoes a bio-conversion that converts it to pantothenic acid – a natural ingredient in your hair and skin
- it is essential for epithelial function and cellular rejuvenation, promoting normal skin keratinisation
- CAS No.: 81-13-0
- ph 4-6
- Grade Standard: Cosmetic Grade
- Purity: 98% and 75%
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.