Stearic acid is used to manufacture products like emulsifiers, lubricants, ointments, lotions, emollients, and so on
₦1,000.00 – ₦2,500.00
Stearic Acid is used to stabilize formulations and it gives products a smooth, satiny feel making it a great ingredient choice for creams and lotions. But since it is also a fatty acid, it also helps to rebuild the skin’s barrier in a similar way as ceramides too. It has properties that make it a natural cleansing agent, capable of helping remove excess sebum (oil), dirt, and bacteria from skin, hair, and other surfaces. It’s also an emulsifier, emollient, and lubricant.
• Making soap and cleansers (one of the most common ways it’s used worldwide)
• Improving the efficacy and texture of cleansers, lotions, and skincare/hair products, including shampoo and conditioner
• Making cosmetics/makeup
• Stabilizing the texture of shaving creams and lubricants
• Creating detergents, house cleaners, and textile softeners
• Forming and softening plastics
• Making candles
• Making chewing gum
• Making supplements/tablets
Stearic acid’s structure (being an 18-carbon chain fatty acid) allows it to help improve the texture and consistency of other products. It can help make skin/hair/household products solid and improve the ability of them to mix with water (which is usually difficult since oil/water does not combine well).
CAS No.: 99-96-7
Appearance: white crystalline powder
Product Name: p-hydroxybenzoic acid
Melting point: 213-217 °C
Usage level: 2-5%
Specification: Stearic Acid
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.